Being a student can be challenging. Luckily, Boise State has plenty of Academic Success Resources to help you succeed.
- Tutoring: free academic assistance is provided to Boise State students through drop-in centers, tutors, learning assistants, and on-line tutoring.
- Study Skills: find resources on time management, scheduling and planning, reading, note-taking, testing and more!
- Know Your Learning Style: different resources to help you discover your learning style, and what to do with it!
- Courses for Success: courses designed to target a variety of topics students traditionally need assistance with.
- Academic Coaching: identify and build academic skills and motivation.